January 23, 2019 9:30 a.m.
DoubleTree Hotel, 8181 Airport Boulevard, Houston, TX 77061
The TESRS Board will convene to consider and take appropriate action on the agenda items listed below.
1. Roll Call
2. Invitation for Public Comment
3. Approval of Minutes for November 29, 2018 – Discussion and Possible Action
4. Part Two Contribution Rate for FY 2018 and FY 2019 – Discussion and Possible Action
5. Refund of any Part Two Contributions collected during FY 2018 and FY 2019 – Discussion and Possible Action
6. Request for future agenda items and meeting dates
The Board may discuss, consider, and/or take action on any item on the agenda. The Board of Trustees of the Texas Emergency Services Retirement System may meet in closed session regarding any item on the agenda if authorized by the Texas Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551, Texas Government Code. This agenda may be amended at the request of the Executive Director or a Board Member prior to the meeting to the extent allowed by the Open Meetings Act. Persons who do not speak English or persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need auxiliary aids or services such as language interpreters or interpreters for the deaf or hearing impaired, readers, large print or Braille, are requested to contact the agency at (512) 936-3372 or email@example.com five workdays prior to the meeting so that arrangements can be made.